Health expert strongly recommend that for weight loss gym routine for female should hold at least 30 minutes to an hour of moderate to tough exercises five days a week. While many women shy away from training in a gym, fitness experts highly recommended maintaining a daily routine to help accomplish not just your weight loss objective but also long-term goals.
Exercising regularly allows a variety of physical and mental health benefits. To enjoy such benefits, weight loss gym routine must be appropriately scheduled or carried out to ensure results. Designing your gym visits for optimal health and weight loss must be done right. Here’s a complete breakdown on the important workouts to pursue in a gym.
You can burn more calories by doing cardiovascular exercises. Prior to engaging in strength-training workouts, it is imperative to warm-up your muscles by doing cardio exercises. Divide your cardio exercises to 30 minutes on succeeding days for 5 days to complete the 150-minute cycle.
It is important to note that cardio workouts burn more calories than doing weights. Prior to doing weight trainings for either lower or upper body, you will need a way to elevate your heart rate. There are quite a number of machines which you can use while in the gym. There are treadmills, elliptical machines, arc trainers, rowers, stairmasters, and many more. Most of these machines are smart and user-friendly. You may also sign-up for an aerobic class, dance fitness, and other cardio offers in your gym.
Full Body Workout
When it comes to weight loss gym routine for female should not only be focused on cardiovascular exercises alone. Tone your muscles at least 3 to 4 times a week. This will help build lean muscle mass, boost metabolism, and decrease fat. To achieve this, divide your strength training into two—upper and lower body workouts. You can schedule upper body training on Mondays and on Thursdays. While for Tuesdays and Fridays are allotted for lower body training. The key is to complete at least 2 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions of each exercise done during sessions.
Upper Body Workout. To start burning calories, engage yourself in dumbbell exercises for those taunt muscles on the shoulders and chest, and the back as well as your arms. Choose dumbbells which can challenge you muscle group but are not too heavy to strain them. Feel free to do dumbbell exercises 10 to 15 times. Make two sets after a 2 to 3- minute break.
- Using the same dumbbell, do bench presses as well as bending over rows to focus on your chest and back.
- For the shoulders, get into shoulder press.
- Biceps curl help tone muscles on the front of your arms.
- Add tricep kickbacks for the back of the arms.
Lower Body Workout. Reap the complete weight loss benefits by adding lower body weight training to your gym routine. Think about building muscle strength and more toned look and appearance, and enhanced bone density. It also helps regulate blood pressure, cut cholesterol and improve cardiovascular health. Lower body workout also helps improve posture, reduce injury risks, increased joint health, and all around stronger lower muscles. Most importantly, it stimulates metabolism and fat loss.
- Workout those legs, butt and hips by doing squats and lunges. Do at least two sets of 15 squats and lunges on each leg. Move up to three sets as you go along.
- Do 4 sets of 4 to 6 repetition of barbell squats; 4 sets of barbell lunges with 12 reps on each leg; leg press for 3 sets with 12 to 15 reps; lying leg curls for 3 sets and 12 reps; 3 sets of leg extension at 20 reps; and 4 sets of calf raises for 12 reps.
- Another excellent routine is: leg press at 4 sets 6 reps; Romanian deadlift 4 sets 8 reps; dumbbell step ups 4 sets at 15 reps each leg; leg extensions 3 sets 12 reps; thigh abductor 3 sets 12 reps; and standing barbell calf raise at 4 sets 15 reps.
When it comes to weight loss gym routine for female should not be the end-all of your efforts. It must be complimented with healthy and balanced diet as well as adequate rest and sleep. This ensures not just a healthy body but good physical appearance as well. So, step up. Sweat it out. Take yourself to a whole new level by combining an active and healthy lifestyle.